JMC Soil Samplers
1992 Hunter Avenue, Newton, 50208, Iowa, United States
PN018 JMC Special Cleaner
Stop! Don’t clean that tube with your bare hands. You don’t know where it’s been. Save yourself a world of trouble and clean your sampling tube with our JMC Special Cleaner.
- Cleans JMC standard sampling tubes quickly and thoroughly.
- Minimizes effort needed to extract samples.
- Lubricates tube for easier sampling and corrosion resistance.
- Keeps hands clean and uninjured.
- Compatible with all items listed below in "Related Products".
| Here's how the JMC Special Cleaner works: |
Step One: Clear the sampling tube's trough by inserting the large disc into the exposed sample and pulling along the length of the tube.
Step Two: Remove the plug of soil from the cutting tip by placing the smaller disc over the end of the plug and pulling on the handle of the Special Cleaner.
| || |
| ||Step Three: After the sampling tube is clear of soil, apply a thin film of vegetable oil to both the inside and outside of the sampling tube. Your tube is now ready to take another sample.|| |