JMC Soil Samplers
1992 Hunter Avenue, Newton, 50208, Iowa, United States
PN400(ESP) JMC 2 by 6 inch Concentric Sampling Tube
Our JMC Concentric Sampling Tube captures 2 inch diameter by 6 inch long samples in clear, PETG copolyester plastic liners from the first 6 inches of topsoil. A metal casing to remains in the ground as the sampling tube is withdrawn. Best of all, with an additional tube - like the one in our JMC Environmentalist's Sub-Soil Probe - samples can be pulled from below the metal casing through the 2 by 6 inch cavity with minimal cross strata contamination. Ultra-sensitive soil dissipation studies are a breeze with this equipment!
- Tube isolates sample from surrounding soil while being lifted out of the ground.
- Vinyl caps seal sample inside liner during transit to your lab.
- Each tube comes with 15 plastic liners and 30 vinyl caps.
- Extra liners available. See Bulk Discount Schedule.
(Order from Related Product list below.)
- Casing can be retrieved from ground and reused.
- Multiple Casings may be planted with the same Concentric Tube.
(Additional casings can be ordered from the Related Product list below.)
Note: Sampling tube can also be used without the casing. Use the short straight connector pin rather than the looped pull pin shown in the photo and 2 by 6 inch samples can be pulled from most any depth your probe handle and extensions can reach.
2 x 6 inch Concentric Sampling Tube includes:
- Concentric Sampling Tube Body and Socket
- Metal Casing
- Pull Pin for connecting Body and Socket
(use for shallow sampling)
- Straight Pin for connecting Body and Socket
(use for deeper sampling)
- 15 PETG Copolyester Liners
- 15 Red Vinyl Caps
- 15 Black Vinyl Caps
- Adapter for JMC Environmentalist's Sub-Soil Probe