JMC Soil Samplers
1992 Hunter Avenue, Newton, 50208, Iowa, United States
The JMC Environmentalist's Sub-Soil Probe Soil Dissipation Study Sampling System
Presenting a marvelously advanced, yet simple to operate, all-in-one soil sampling system
The JMC Environmentalist's Sub-Soil Probe
(for Soil Dissipation Studies):
- Punches through soil like a powered probe.
- First retrieves 2 inch or 6 inch diameter sample while planting metal casing for subsequent samples.
- Subsequent samples are 3 foot (or 4 foot) long.
- Every sample captured in a plastic (or stainless steel) liner.
- Drives sampling tube with a 12.5 pound drop-hammer (or electric hammer).
- Retrieves sampling tube with a foot-operated jack.
- Can sample to depths of 21 feet in most soils by adding extensions and reentering the same hole.
- Depending on the model chosen, sample diameters may be 0.8 or 1.2 inches.
- Extremely portable. Can be carried most anywhere you can walk.
For more information and to build your own system, click the "configure" link below.