Pictured Above: Our JMC Quick Connect, Standard Auger Handgrip
Pictured Above: Our JMC 3 inch Quick Connect, Professional Clay Auger
JMC Quick Connect Standard Auger Handgrip
- Compatible with all JMC Quick Connect Professional Augers and Extensions.
- Heavy-Duty construction to withstand field abuse.
- Nickel-Plated to protect against rust and wear.
- Not designed to be used with a mallet.
JMC 3 inch Quick Connect Professional Clay Auger
Our JMC Quick Connect Professional Augers can sample to 30 feet in most soils. Each auger's precisely angled cutting blades pull the auger into the soil approximately 1 inch with every revolution of the handgrip. These blades cut a hole slightly larger than the auger barrel for easy retraction of the auger and sample. Remove the sample easily - just invert auger and thump handgrip on the ground. If the sample sticks, you can reach the sample easily through the windows laser-cut into the sides of the auger.
- 3 inch Augers cut 3.25 inch diameter holes.
- Auger body laser cut from 1/8" DOM steel tubing.
- Nickel-plated to protect against rust and wear.
- Heat treated cutting blades coated with hard-surfacing material for increased durability.
- Augers fit all JMC Quick Connect Auger Handgrips and Extensions
Note: Contrary to its name, the clay auger, and not our General Purpose Auger, is the most adaptable to the widest range of soil conditions.