Soil Bulk Density Sampling
For the most accurate samples possible, you need a device that collects uncompacted samples without mixing material from other stratas. We have two solutions.
JMC Backsaver Handle
with JMC Zero Contamination Sampling Tube($594-$662)
- Samples to 46 inches with an 18 inch tube.
- Sample diameter is 0.8 inches.
- Samples contained in removeable PETG Copolyester Liners.
- Footpedal offers extra leverage for penetrating ground.
JMC Environmentalist’s Sub-Soil Probe ($2365-$7500)
- Samples every soil that CAN be sampled by a hand operated device.
- Samples to 20 feet or more with extensions.
- Sample diameters: 0.8 or 1.2 inches.
- Sampling tube driven by manual or electric hammer.
- Sample retrieved with foot operated jack.