Percolation Testing and Drainfield Evaluations
|Since many drainfields prohibit access by large equipment, our portable samplers make it easy to reach the right spot for a sample.|
JMC Backsaver Handle ($432-$625)
- Samples to 46 inches with an 18 inch tube.
- Sample diameters range from 0.5 to 1.2 inches.
- Footpedal offers extra leverage for penetrating ground.
- Special Cleaner quickly removes sample from tube.
Option Two: Mallet greatly improves ability to penetrate hard ground. Samples to several feet in most soils. Sample diameters range from 0.5 to 1.2 inches.
Optional Special Cleaner quickly removes sample from tube.
JMC T-Handle with Mallet ($228-$428)
JMC Featherweight Auger ($220)
- Samples to several feet with extensions
- Sample measures 3 inches in diameter
- Works in a wider range of soil types than options one or two.
- Does not produce a soil core. Sample is crumbled and mixed.
JMC Environmentalist’s Sub-Soil Probe($2365-$7500)
- Samples every soil that CAN be sampled by a hand operated device.
- Samples to 20 feet or more with extensions.
- Sample diameters: 0.8 or 1.2 inches.
- Sampling tube driven by manual or electric hammer.
- Sample retrieved with foot operated jack.