Replacement liners for JMC Zero Contamination Tubes are available in clear plastic or stainless steel versions.
- cost less.
- will flex so that unloading a sample is easier.
- may be cut with a carpet knife to unload saturated clay samples.
- also may be cut to shorter lengths as desired.
Stainless steel liners:
- are far more durable than plastic. Can be reused many times.
- satisfy the most stringent sampling protocols.
- do not flex. Unloading some saturated samples may be very difficult.
(We recommend using the shortest liner you can.)
- can not be cut to shorter lengths in the field.
Spacers allow you to use shorter liners in your sampler.
For example, to take 6 inch samples with a JMC 12 inch Zero Contamination Tube you will need one 6 inch liner and one 6 inch spacer.